> Willie Nelson - Crazy | Music Bin 音樂箱子


2009-02-05

Willie Nelson - Crazy





Artist: Willie Nelson
Song: Crazy (1998)

Johnny Cash & Willie Nelson - Crazy

embed music


Crazy i'm crazy for feeling so lonely
I'm crazy crazy for feeling so blue
I knew you'd love me as long as you wanted
And then someday you'd leave me for somebody new

Worry why do i let myself worry
Wonderin what in the world did i do
Oh crazy for thinkin that my love could hold you
I'm crazy for trying and crazy for cryin
And i'm crazy for loving you

Crazy for thinkin that my love could hold you
I'm crazy for tryin and crazy for cryin
And i'm crazy for lovin you

Willie Nelson & Sheryl Crow- Crazy live

via youtube

Mickey & Minnie - "Crazy"

Video sobre Mickey, Minnie -y pluto-
Canción: "Crazy" de Diana Krall
Original: Patsy Cline

Como bien lo dice arriba, este no es un video feliz, pero es acerca del amor...
Espero que les guste.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
brought to you by © Chrisflicker.com

0 comment: