> Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You | Music Bin 音樂箱子


2009-02-21

Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You





Artist: Alicia Keys
Song: If I Ain't Got You(2004)


embed music


Some people live for the fortune
Some people live just for the fame
Some people live for the power
Some poeple live just play the game
Some people think that the physical things
Define what's within
I've been there before
But that life's a bore
So full of the superficial

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you

Some people search for a fountain
Promises forever youngq
Some people need three dozen roses
And that's the only way to prove you love them
And in a world on a silver platter
And wondering what it means
No one to share, no one who truly cares for me

If I ain't got you with me baby
Nothing in this whole wide world don't
mean a thing
If I ain't got you with me baby

為了支持本站發展,請多瀏覽本站刊登之廣告


DONGWAN - IF I AIN'T GOT YOU

embed music



If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys
Chinese lyric


有些人,追求財富
有些人,則追求名望
有些人,追求權力
有些人,活著就像玩場遊戲
有些人,認為奉獻身體
就代表了一切
而我曾也迷惘其中
但那生活使人煩厭
是如此微不足道而膚淺

有些人想擁有一切
而我什麼都不想要
若不是你
如果無法跟你長廂廝守
有些人渴望鑽石戒指
甚至有些人想擁有一切
但對我來說這都不算什麼
如果無法跟你長廂廝守

有些人,尋找生命泉源
承諾天荒地老永摯不渝
有些人,要求數打的玫瑰
這是唯一能證明你愛他們的方法
這被盛在大銀盤上的世界
若好好仔細地檢視它
即發現無人可以分享,也無人真心互相關懷

如果我們倆不在一起
在這廣大無邊的世界
沒有任何事物對我有意義
如果沒有你

Alicia keys feat maureen - if i ain't got you



AddThis Social Bookmark Button
brought to you by © Chrisflicker.com

0 comment: