> Shayne Ward - No Promises | Music Bin 音樂箱子


2009-07-09

Shayne Ward - No Promises





Artist: Shayne Ward
Song: No Promises (2006)


embed music


Hey baby when we are together
在兩個人的世界裡
Doing things that we love
一切都那麼幸福
Every time you're near
每一次 妳的靠近
I feel like I'm in heaven, feeling high
讓我置身人間天堂 心情高飛
I don't want to let go, girl
絕不放開妳的手
I just need you to know girl
只想讓你明白

Chorus 副歌
I don't want to run away
早已離不開妳
I want to stay forever
只想留住永恆
In Time and Time
徜徉在美好時光裡
No promises
山盟海誓 都是多餘

I don't wanna run away
早已離不開妳
I don't wanna be alone
我無法面對寂寞
No Promises
山盟海誓 都是多餘
Baby now I need to hold you tight
此時此刻 只想緊緊擁抱妳
Now and forever my love
生生世世 直到永遠
No promises
山盟海誓 都是多餘

Chorus 副歌*2

Here tonight
此時此刻


為了支持本站發展,請多瀏覽本站刊登之廣告




AddThis Social Bookmark Button
brought to you by © Chrisflicker.com

0 comment: