> Michael Jackson - you are not alone | Music Bin 音樂箱子


2009-07-08

Michael Jackson - you are not alone





Artist: Michael Jackson
Song: you are not alone (1995)


embed music


作曲︰R.Kelly
作詞︰R.Kelly
演唱︰Michael Jackson

Another day has gone, I'm still all alone
又一天過去了,我依然孤獨一人
How could this be
怎麼會是這樣
You're not here with me
你竟不在我身邊
You never said good-bye, someone tell me why
你從未說再見,有人告訴我為什麼
Did you have to go and leave my world so cold?
你真的要離去,讓我的世界變冷?

Everyday I sit and ask myself
每一天,我坐下來問自己
How did love slip away
愛怎麼會溜走
Something whispers in my ear and says
有聲音在我耳邊輕輕細語

That you are not alone
你並不孤單
I am here with you
我就在你身邊
Though you're far away
雖然你遠在天邊
I am here to stay
我會留在這兒

You are not alone
你並不孤單
I am here with you
我就在你身邊
Though we're far apart
雖然我倆已分開
You're always in my heart
但你永遠在我心中
You are not alone
你並不孤單

Just the other night
另一個夜晚
I thought I heard you cry
我以為聽見你在哭
Asking me to come and hold you in my arms
要我去將你擁入懷中
I can hear your prayers
我聽得見你的祈禱
Your burdens I will bear
我將背負你的重擔
But first I need your hand
但我需要你伸出手
Then forever can begin
才有可能永恆

Oh, whisper three words and I'll come running
噢!只要輕喊三個字,我就會趕過去
and girl you know that I'll be there
女孩,你明白我一定會到
I'll be there
我一定會趕到

You just reach for me, girl
女孩,把手伸向我
In the morning, in the evening
不管是清晨或是黃昏
You're not alone, not alone
你並不孤獨
You and me, not alone, oh, together, together...
有你有我,絕不孤單

為了支持本站發展,請多瀏覽本站刊登之廣告


Michael Jackson - you are not alone Music Video







The KING OF POP, Michael Jackson singing live vocals (acapella) of you are not alone in Copenhagen HIStory tour 97', it is the part i always wait for to come, there is really harmony and emotion in his voice..
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
brought to you by © Chrisflicker.com

0 comment: