> Billy Joel - Just the way you are | Music Bin 音樂箱子


2008-11-18

Billy Joel - Just the way you are




Billy Joel "Just the way you are" Live 1977 - Youtube

Artist: Billy Joel
Song: Just the way you are (1977)


embed music


Don't go changing, to try and please me
You never let me down before
Don't imagine you're too familiar
And I don't see you anymore
I wouldn't leave you in times of trouble
We never could have come this far
I took the good times, I'll take the bad times
I'll take you just the way you are

Don't go trying some new fashion
Don't change the color of your hair
You always have my unspoken passion
Although I might not seem to care

I don't want clever conversation
I never want to work that hard
I just want someone that I can talk to
I want you just the way you are.

I need to know that you will always be
The same old someone that I knew
What will it take till you believe in me
The way that I believe in you.

I said I love you and that's forever
And this I promise from the heart
I could not love you any better
I love you just the way you are.


Diana Krall "Just The Way You Are"


Billy Joel - Just the way you are


Japen music concert


Barry White - Just the way you are


Chinese lyric

別想藉著改變來討好我
你從來沒讓我失望過
別以為因為和你太熟
我就會對你視若無睹
我不會讓你自己面對苦難時光
我倆未曾走到這般地步
美好的時光如此,悲慘的歲月亦然
我會接受你現在的樣子

別想嘗試新的流行款式
別改變頭髮的顏色
你總是擁有我說不出的熱情
儘管我好像不在意

我不要機智的對話
我不想那麼辛苦
我只需要有人能聊天
我就是要你現在的樣子

我要知道你永遠都會是
我所認識的老樣子
要怎樣才能讓你相信我
像我相信你一樣

我說我愛你,永遠不變
而且我真心的答應你
我不可能再更愛你了
我就是愛你現在的樣子
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
brought to you by © Chrisflicker.com

0 comment: